1. Summer 1999 - TCI begins developing a
"Rules Based" drafting application. During the process TCI
is purchased by AT&T Broadband.
2. August 2000 - ATT_MApp v3.1 is
released by AT&T Broadband.
During the Release Week training sessions this image was
used to convey why ATT_MApp was created.
3. October 2001 - Under AT&T Broadband ATT_MAppDR v3.5 is
released. "DR" is added to the name.
4. April 2003 - Comcast releases @MAppDR
v3.6. Another name change to remove the AT&T Broadband branding.
5. April 2004 - @MAppFM is released.
6. September 2005 - The last @MAppRF
v3.65 Beta release is issued.
7. July 2007 - @MAppDR v3.6.2 Patch
Update is released to accommodate Fiber Deep network architecture.
8. May 2009 - @MAppDR v3.6.3 Patch
Update is released to accommodate All-Digital and
Fiber-Cellular Back Haul network architecture.
9. December 2015 - With Comcast fully
migrated into SpatialNET the @MApp platform was discontinued with
all support ending.